Keto Style Szechuan Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 6 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste (Organic)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash (Table Blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- Mix together tomato paste, soy sauce, chili garlic paste, brown mustard, and ginger in a ramekin.
- On the stove, bring 3 Tbsp.
- Coconut Oil to medium-high temperature.
- Cook the ground chicken with salt and pepper in the oil until it is cooked through.
- Break it up into small pices.
- Add 2/3 of your sauce to the mixture and mix it well.
- Add your spinach to the chicken and let it wilt.
- Add salt, pepper, Mrs.
- Dash seasoning, red pepper flakes.
- Add the last 1/3 of your sauce, chicken stock, red wine vinegar, and erythritol.
- Mix the spinach and spices in well.
- Turn the heat to low and cover the pan.
- Let this cook for about 10-15 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:55.