Keto Mushroom Bake
- 450 grams white mushrooms ,
- 90 grams butter ,
- 90 milliliters crème fraîche (or sour cream)
- 60 grams hard cheese (or sour cream)
- 1 clove garlic (or sour cream)
- Slice the mushrooms into thin slices. It will look like a big heap of mushrooms but they reduce in size to about a quarter of that once cooked. Melt butter in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for about 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. When mushrooms are almost ready, season with salt and pepper and add garlic if using. Add crème fraîche to the pan and mix well until all mushrooms are covered. Put mushrooms into two individual ramekins and top with grated cheese. Grill or bake on high heat for 5-10 minutes or so, until the cheese is completely melted, bubbling and golden Nutritional information Serving size: 1 serving (1/2 of the recipe) Per serving: 580 calories, 6g net carbs, 55g fat, 15g protein
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:03.