Keto Mushroom Bake
- 450 grams white mushrooms
- 90 grams butter
- 90 milliliters crème fraîche (or sour cream)
- 60 grams hard cheese (or sour cream)
- 1 clove garlic (or sour cream)
- Slice the mushrooms into thin slices.
- It will look like a big heap of mushrooms but they reduce in size to about a quarter of that once cooked.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for about 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- When mushrooms are almost ready, season with salt and pepper and add garlic if using.
- Add crème fraîche to the pan and mix well until all mushrooms are covered.
- Put mushrooms into two individual ramekins and top with grated cheese.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:03.