Keto Chicken Bombs For the Ketogenic Diet
- 6 chicken breasts (medium thin sliced)
- 3 jalapeno chilies (medium thin sliced)
- 12 slices bacon
- 3 ounces cream cheese (medium thin sliced)
- 3/4 cup Marble (medium thin sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (medium thin sliced)
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce (medium thin sliced)
- Season with salt pepper.
- Mix the two cheeses together and smear about 1 Tbsp into each pepper half (just use up the cheese between all of the peppers).
- Place the pepper on the chicken breast and wrap it up as best you can.
- I suggest placing the pepper cheese side down so it gets completely covered by the chicken.Wrap each chicken breast completely with two pieces of bacon.
- Start at one end, wrap half the breast and finish the second half with the other piece of bacon.
- This helps to keep chicken closed to.For the Grill: Cook on a preheated 350 degree grill over indirect heat for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Turn every 5 minutes and baste with BBQ sauce each time you turn it.For oven: Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Baste a couple times and finish under the broiler to set the BBQ sauce.
- **I suggest a 400 degree oven and no BBQ sauce for the first 20 minutes, turning once to help cook the bacon.
- Then reduce heat to 375, cover in BBQ sauce and finish baking
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:21.