Keto Cacao Coconut Granola
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped raw)
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour (chopped raw)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried coconut
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped raw)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup protein powder (chopped raw)
- 3 tablespoons erythritol (chopped raw)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg whites (chopped raw)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 15 by 10-inch sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir well until the mixture is crumbly and holds together in small clumps.
- Spread out on the parchment-lined pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant.
- Let the granola cool completely in the pan before removing.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:51.