Keto Buttercream Fat Bombs ☁️
- 115 grams grass-fed butter (organic, at room temperature)
- 115 grams cream cheese (organic, at room temperature)
- 6 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (confectioners or xylitol to taste*)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dark chocolate (organic, at room temperature)
- almonds (toasted and roughly chopped)
- Add the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract to a bowl.
- Cream the mixture with an electric mixer until evenly combined and super smooth.
- Start by adding just two tablespoons of Swerve, adding more if necessary to taste.
- Spoon into moulds (or ice tray!) and freeze until hardened.
- Or keep in the fridge for up to a week as a spread.
- If adding a chocolate layer, melt chocolate in a water bath (or the microwave).
- Allow to come to room temperature before coating.
- Remove buttercream fat bombs from the moulds.
- Using a fork, dip into melted chocolate briefly and transfer to a parchment-lined plate.
- Repeat for a thicker coating.
- Freeze again straight away.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen (our preference!).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:13:55.