- 2 portobello mushrooms (medium)
- 1 ounce ground beef (medium)
- 2 slices bacon ,
- 1 jalapeno chilies (medium)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese ,
- 2 tablespoons guacamole ,
- 1 large eggs ,
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (medium)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder (medium)
- Start by forming the ground beef into 4 oz patties. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Set aside.Roughly chop bacon, cut jalapeno into 1/8th inch slices.Render bacon in a large pan on medium heat. When bacon is nearly done add in the jalapeno. Allow both to cook for 2 minutes and set aside.Place hamburgers in the pan on medium heat with the remaining bacon grease. Cook to the temperature you like. Set aside and allow to rest.In the same pan cook the portabella mushrooms. The mushrooms take 3-4 minutes per side. If your mushrooms are not very flat you can place a weight on top to flatten them out and make them more bun-like.When the mushrooms are done, set them aside and begin assembling your burger while cooking the egg.Cook egg on medium heat for 2 minutes for sunny side up.Assemble the burger! Start with the bottom portabella bun. Then burger > cheese/jalapeno/bacon > burger > cheese/jalapeno/bacon > egg. Spread some guacamole on the top portabella bun and place on top of the burger. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:54.