Grass Fed Beef Fried Rice - Low Carb and Keto
- 2 pounds ground beef (grass-fed, thawed)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (grass-fed, thawed)
- 4 eggs (beaten with a teaspoon of gluten free soy sauce),
- 1 cauliflower (medium to large head of,
- 1/4 cup gluten (grass-fed, thawed)
- 3 cloves garlic (grass-fed, thawed)
- 1 inch ginger (grass-fed, thawed)
- 4 green onions (grass-fed, thawed)
- pepper ,
- sriracha sauce ,
- hot sauce
- In a large saucepan, heat up 2 tablespoons of the oil, ghee or butter and brown the hamburger. You'll want the ground beef to be in small pieces. While the hamburger is browning, get your cauliflower riced/chopped. I use a food processor and just pulse the florets until they're in small rice-like pieces. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with a tiny bit of the gluten free soy sauce. Heat 1 Tablespoon of your oil of choice in a separate pan, and cook the eggs in one round sheet (like an omelet). Flip when done on one side, cut into strips and set aside. When hamburger is done browning, add the garlic, ginger, naturally fermented soy sauce, and the cauliflower. Stir until well combined, cover and cook on medium until the cauliflower is done, about 7-8 minutes. Remove cover and turn up the heat to medium high. Add the green onions and eggs (and optional hot sauce or pepper paste). Fry until the remaining liquid is gone, about 5 minutes. Test for seasoning and add more soy sauce, garlic or pepper paste if needed.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:15.