Grass Fed Beef Fried Rice - Low Carb and Keto
- 2 pounds ground beef (grass-fed, thawed)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (grass-fed, thawed)
- 4 eggs (beaten with a teaspoon of gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 cauliflower (medium to large head of
- 1/4 cup gluten (grass-fed, thawed)
- 3 cloves garlic (grass-fed, thawed)
- 1 inch ginger (grass-fed, thawed)
- 4 green onions (grass-fed, thawed)
- sriracha sauce
- hot sauce
- In a large saucepan, heat up 2 tablespoons of the oil, ghee or butter and brown the hamburger.
- You'll want the ground beef to be in small pieces.
- While the hamburger is browning, get your cauliflower riced/chopped.
- I use a food processor and just pulse the florets until they're in small rice-like pieces.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with a tiny bit of the gluten free soy sauce.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of your oil of choice in a separate pan, and cook the eggs in one round sheet (like an omelet).
- Flip when done on one side, cut into strips and set aside.
- When hamburger is done browning, add the garlic, ginger, naturally fermented soy sauce, and the cauliflower.
- Stir until well combined, cover and cook on medium until the cauliflower is done, about 7-8 minutes.
- Remove cover and turn up the heat to medium high.
- Add the green onions and eggs (and optional hot sauce or pepper paste).
- Fry until the remaining liquid is gone, about 5 minutes.
- Test for seasoning and add more soy sauce, garlic or pepper paste if needed.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:15.