Fat Head Pizza with Pepperoni & Jalapeños
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (grated, 170 g/ 6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (grated, 170 g/ 6 oz)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almond flour (grated, 170 g/ 6 oz)
- extra olive oil (grated, 170 g/ 6 oz)
- 1/4 cup sugar free marinara sauce (grated, 170 g/ 6 oz)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (grated, 170 g/ 6 oz)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (grated, 170 g/ 6 oz)
- 3 ounces pepperoni (grated, 170 g/ 6 oz)
- 2 jalapeno chilies (grated, 170 g/ 6 oz)
- fresh basil
- Start by making the pizza crust.
- Place the grated mozzarella cheese into a bowl and add the cream cheese.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Mix with a spatula and microwave on high for another 30 seconds.
- Mix again.
- Add the egg and combine well.
- Add salt, almond flour and mix until well combined.
- Place the dough on a heatproof baking mat and use your hands to flatten ...
- until 1/4 - 1/2 inch (1/2 - 1 cm) thick.
- Spray some olive oil on your hands to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Alternatively, you can use a piece of parchment paper on top and roll the dough out until thin.
- Dock the dough with a fork and bake in the oven preheated to 220 °C/ 425 °F for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread the marinara sauce on top.
- Add grated mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and top with pepperoni slices (2 at a time) and sliced jalapeño peppers.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil.
- Slice and serve hot or cold.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:25:33.