Easy 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Mousse
- 100 grams stevia (sweetened dark chocolate)
- Separate the eggs into yolks and put the whites in a big bowel In the meantime break up the chocolate into a bowl and microwave it or heat in the toaster oven.
- Whip up the egg whites with a mixer until they form soft peaks Take out the melted chocolate and stir once to combine.
- Now you're ready to combine all of the ingredients! Dump the egg yolks into the chocolate and stir immediately.
- Don't let the egg yolks sit in the hot chocolate or it could cook them.
- The chocolate will get a little stiffer and glossier with the addition of the egg yolks: Now you're ready to combine the egg whites and the chocolate.
- Dump the chocolate into the egg whites and just use your mixer to combine.
- No need to fold in the chocolate gently (although you can if you want to): Pour the mousse into 2 or 3 dessert bowls, chill until completely cold: Notes Be sure to use the freshest eggs you can in this recipe - preferably from pastured hens from a neighbor or farm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:17.