- 4 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 pound baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon Himal (sliced)
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese (sliced)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the ghee and the garlic.
- Put in the spinach and cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes to wilt the spinach quickly.
- Open the lid and stir well.
- Add in the salt, nutmeg and black pepper.
- Once all of the spinach is wilted, keep stirring until the spinach are dark green and releasing liquid.
- Stir until the liquid evaporates and then mix in the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Serve right away!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:23.