Chewy Chocolate Keto Fudge Brownie Bites
- 5 ounces chocolate (Baker's)
- 2 tablespoons ghee (Baker's)
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (Baker's)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup sugar (Baker's)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup (Baker's)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheitBoil water in a medium pot, and add an oven-safe glass bowl on top to act as a double boilerMelt chocolate, ghee, coconut oil and peanut butter in the bowl over boiling waterOnce melted, remove bowl from the pot and mix in other ingredients, one at a time.Line an 8x8 square glass dish with parchment paper and pour in batter.Cook for 25 minutes (or until a fork comes out clean.)Remove from oven and allow to cool.Lift up parchment paper from the dish and lay flat on the counter.Cut into 9 large squares if you'd like to eat them as hot brownies.If you want to eat them as fudge, cut each of your nine squares into four squares.Cool in the refrigerater for at least two hours.
- Eat when cold.Store in the refrigerator.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:22.