2 Ingredient Keto Chips - Low Carb, Gluten-Free and So Crunchy!
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Spray a non-stick mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray (or grease the bottoms of the muffin cups with butter).
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl with a fork.
- Divide the egg whites between the 24 mini-muffin cups (the egg white should just barely cover the bottom of the cup).
- Sprinkle the shredded Cheddar cheese over the egg whites in a muffin cups.
- Put the mini-muffin tin in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chips are just starting to brown.
- Remove the mini-muffin tin from the oven and let the keto chips cool, then remove the chips from the muffin cups and serve
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:46:02.