Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- 100 grams chocolate (unsweetened baker's)
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- Make the filling (either according to this recipe, or the variation listed above) in a muffin tin - I used a silicone one to make my life a thousand times easier.
- Chill, and remove from the pan.
- Over a double boiler, slowly melt baker's chocolate and stevia.
- Once thoroughly melted, pour about 1 tsp of chocolate in each muffin cup.
- Place frozen peanut butter disk over the chocolate in each muffin cup.
- Pour remaining chocolate (about 2 tsp per peanut butter cup) over the top of the peanut butter disks.
- Slowly move the pan in a circular motion to evenly spread the chocolate over the top of the peanut butter, and to have it run down the sides as much as possible.
- Chill in the fridge for about a half hour, until totally set (I waited an hour, but you don't need to be that patient).
- Pop out of the tray and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:28.