- 2 eggs (beat)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (beat)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt cream cheese and mozzeraella in microwave for 30 second intervals until melted.
- Mix ingredients together preferably with a mixer.
- Spray a sheet pan with edges with cooking spray and place parchment paper on top spray again lightly.
- Once mix is blended pour batter one to sheet pan.
- try to make even and on the thinner side.
- Bake for about 20 minutes on middle rack.
- Once brown a little and no longer runny remove and let cool.
- Cut into whatever pasta you need.
- I made lasagna but you can cut into strips.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:28.