Keto Granola Mix
- 20 grams sliced almonds
- 30 grams pecans (chopped)
- 5 grams pumpkin seeds
- 5 grams sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- Roughly chop the pecans into small chunks Add all ingredients into a dry non-stick pan over a medium heat
- Heat until seeds start to crackle and almonds begin to just colour
- Remove from heat, add maple syrup and stir to ensure the mix is evenly coated
- Spread contents on a small plate to cool
- Serve half the mixture with whipped cream or full fat greek yoghurt and berries.
- Personally I recommend Total Greek Yoghurt.
- As someone who has tried the low fat diets for YEARS, I was so used to yoghurt tasting tart and almost dry that I couldn't believe how creamy this was.
- 300g tub, where did you go? Oh yes...in my belly!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:10.