Simple Egg Fast Popper Puffs Put Excitement Back in Low Carb Keto Breakfasts
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease (divided)
- 1/4 cup baby spinach (divided)
- granulated garlic ,
- 2 large eggs (divided)
- 1 tablespoon water ,
- kosher salt ,
- ground black pepper (divided)
- 1 ounce Neufchâtel (divided),
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/8 chile pepper (divided)
- Add 1 tablespoon of bacon grease to the bottom of each 3 ounce ramekin. Add shredded baby spinach leaves to each dish. Divide egg batter between each dish. Microwave on high, uncovered, for 20 seconds. Stir. Do this again two times, stirring or turning egg mass over between each burst. At 60 seconds, add a gloop of cream cheese to the top of each almost done puff. Add cheddar shreds and finish with either chopped jalapeno or a slice on top of each ramekin. Nuke just until cheddar melts (about 20 seconds). Serve immediately!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:43.