Simple Egg Fast Popper Puffs Put Excitement Back in Low Carb Keto Breakfasts
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease (divided)
- 1/4 cup baby spinach (divided)
- granulated garlic
- 2 large eggs (divided)
- 1 tablespoon water
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper (divided)
- 1 ounce Neufchâtel (divided)
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/8 chile pepper (divided)
- Add 1 tablespoon of bacon grease to the bottom of each 3 ounce ramekin.
- Add shredded baby spinach leaves to each dish.
- Divide egg batter between each dish.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 20 seconds.
- Do this again two times, stirring or turning egg mass over between each burst.
- At 60 seconds, add a gloop of cream cheese to the top of each almost done puff.
- Add cheddar shreds and finish with either chopped jalapeno or a slice on top of each ramekin.
- Nuke just until cheddar melts (about 20 seconds).
- Serve immediately!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:43.