Quick & Easy Low Carb Keto Pizza
- 3 large eggs ,
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (or almond flour)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese ,
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste ,
- 1 teaspoon Dorot Garlic ,
- 1 teaspoon basil (or almond flour)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese ,
- pepperoni slices ,
- sausages ,
- olives ,
- salt ,
- Preheat oven to 400F. Layer a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick spray to prevent crust from sticking. Combine eggs in a medium bowl and whisk until fluffy. Add flour and cheese and stir well to combine. Pour mixture onto parchment paper and spread evenly to form a circle. Depending on how thin or thick you like your crust, you will want to flatten it out to your desired thickness - keep in mind it will rise a little bit. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden. While crust is baking, combine tomato paste, garlic, and basil to form sauce. Remove crust from oven and layer with sauce, cheese, and toppings. Then return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, slice into pieces, and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:05.