Paleo and Keto Taco pie
- 1 spaghetti squash (medium)
- 1 3/4 cups ground beef (medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (medium)
- 1/2 cup salsa (medium)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed (medium)
- chopped cilantro (medium)
- guacamole (for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a spaghetti squash in half and bake facedown on a parchment covered sheet pan for one hour or until tender.
- Remove the seeds with a spoon and place the cooked squash on a clean towel, while using another towel, press out the water.
- Measure out 2.5 cups of squash and place it in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and once it is hot, add the ground beef, salt and spices.
- Use a spatula to break up the meat and cook until slightly browned.
- Transfer the meat to the bowl with the spaghetti squash.
- Add the salsa, flax seed and eggs to the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into an 8 x 8 glass pyrex (order here) and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the center is set and the top looks slightly crisp.
- Serve onto plates, top with guacamole and chopped cilantro and enjoy.
- Nutrtion info:
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:00.