My Michelle’s Low Carb Keto Brownies
- 3/4 cup almond flour (measured and sifted)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (measured and sifted)
- 1 1/4 sticks butter (measured and sifted)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (measured and sifted)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups sugar substitute (measured and sifted)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (measured and sifted)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees and lightly grease an 8X8 baking pan.
- Using a double boiler, melt the butter, sugar substitute, cocoa powder, unsweetened baking chocolate, instant coffee and salt.
- Stir occasionally until fully combined.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Add the eggs one at a time and the vanilla extract.
- Once the mixture is fully combined add the sifted almond flour, baking powder and gently stir.
- Lastly, fold in the walnuts.
- The addition of the walnuts is totally optional but delicious decision.
- Pour the low carb keto brownie mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:11.