Mushroom Chicken and Sausage Casserole
- 4 cups cooked chicken (diced)
- 1 pound sausages (diced)
- 2 stalks celery (diced)
- 3/4 cup onions (diced)
- 2 cups mushrooms (diced)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (diced)
- 1 cauliflower (large
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (diced)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brown the sausage with the celery, red pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended.
- Coarsely chop the cooked cauliflower.
- Mix all of the remaining ingredients in.
- Spread in a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Bake at 350Âº for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese and place back in oven for 10 minutes to finish cooking.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:07.