Low Carb Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce (We use this!)
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 1 1/2 ounces grated parmesan cheese (We use this!)
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place ground chicken in a large bowl.Add all the seasonings, egg, cheese, soy sauce, chives, and heavy whipping cream to the chicken and combine using your hand.Preheat the oven to 350 degree and let the ground chicken mixture rest for 15 minutes in the bowl.Using a cookie scooper or your hands form 1 inch meatballs.Place meatballs on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:43.