Keto Waffles Stuffed with Cream Cheese [Recipe]
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Cover surface of waffle iron with cooking oil.
- Turn the iron on to heat for use.Blend eggs, mayonnaise, and almond flour with hand mixer or blender until mixture becomes smooth.Cut cream cheese into small cubes, about 1x1 centimeter.Pour the batter onto the middle of the hot waffle iron.
- Place a quarter of the cream cheese pieces throughout the iron wells prior to pressing the lid down.Once cream cheese has been distributed, close the lid to begin cooking the waffle.
- Steam may release from the seal of the waffle iron as the batter cooks; this is normal, but be careful of hot steam!Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until waffle appears golden brown.Remove waffle from iron and plate.
- Serve as-is or with your favorite low carb topping.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:46.