Keto Toad in the Hole
- 3 large eggs (free-range or organic)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (free-range or organic)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (free-range or organic)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (free-range or organic)
- 1/4 cup whey ,
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husks ,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1 teaspoon onion powder ,
- 1 teaspoon herb mix (free-range or organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (free-range or organic)
- 2 tablespoons duck fat (free-range or organic)
- 8 sausages (average
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F. Once hot, grease a baking pan with the duck fat and place the sausages in. Transfer into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and set aside. Meanwhile, prepare the batter by mixing the eggs with coconut milk... ... and almond milk. Whisk until well combined. Add the baking soda, onion powder, ... ... garlic powder, dried herbs and salt. Mix until well combined. Mix the de-oiled almond flour and protein powder. Sift the dry mixture through a sieve and mix in the batter. This way you will avoid lumps and achieve a smooth texture. Pour the batter into the pan with sausages and place back in the oven for 30-35 minutes. When done, remove from the oven and set aside to cool down. Enjoy hot or cold and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Try with freshly chopped vegetables, Spicy Chocolate BBQ Sauce or Dijon mustard (you can make your own).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:25:11.