Keto Southwest Jalapeño Poppers
- 12 jalapeno chilies (Fresh)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 can mexican lime (Fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Rinse jalapeños and slice lengthwise.
- Remove seeds and veins, set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, and Rotel tomatoes in small bowl.
- Fill peppers with cream cheese mixture and wrap in bacon.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 15- 20 minutes.
- Or place on the grill.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:10.