Keto Noodles Recipe for Low Carb Egg Noodles
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 7 1/3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (softened)
- 7 1/3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese (softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon marjoram (softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Instructions In a bowl, beat egg yolks and cream cheese.
- Add parmesan and mozzarella.
- Continue beating with a mixer.
- Sprinkle spices.
- Continue mixing well.
- In a parchment lined sheet pan, evenly spread egg and cheese mixture.
- Flatten with a spatula or back of a spoon.
- Place sheet pan in a preheated oven at 475°F and lower heat to 350°F.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Watch closely as you need to avoid overcooking.
- If small bubbles start to appear, lower heat to 300°F and continue baking for 2 to 3 minutes until all sides and center are done.
- (You can test for doneness just like testing a cake with a toothpick, if you wish).
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
- Slice according to desired size, using a knife or pizza cutter.
- Recipe Video
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:44.