Keto Noodles Recipe for Low Carb Egg Noodles
- 3 egg yolks ,
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 7 1/3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (softened)
- 7 1/3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese (softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil ,
- 1/8 teaspoon marjoram (softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves ,
- 1/8 teaspoon ground oregano ,
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Instructions In a bowl, beat egg yolks and cream cheese. Add parmesan and mozzarella. Continue beating with a mixer. Sprinkle spices. Continue mixing well. In a parchment lined sheet pan, evenly spread egg and cheese mixture. Flatten with a spatula or back of a spoon. Place sheet pan in a preheated oven at 475°F and lower heat to 350°F. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Watch closely as you need to avoid overcooking. If small bubbles start to appear, lower heat to 300°F and continue baking for 2 to 3 minutes until all sides and center are done. (You can test for doneness just like testing a cake with a toothpick, if you wish). Allow to cool at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing. Slice according to desired size, using a knife or pizza cutter. Recipe Video Nutrition Facts Keto Noodles - Low Carb Egg Noodles Amount Per Serving (0.25 recipe) Calories 165 Calories from Fat 108 % Daily Value* Total Fat 12g 18% Saturated Fat 6g 30% Cholesterol 175mg 58% Sodium 326mg 14% Potassium 35mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 1g 0% Protein 11g 22% Vitamin A 9.3% Calcium 26.3% Iron 3.1% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:44.