Keto Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burgers
- 4 buns (Ultimate Keto
- 1 pound ground beef (Ultimate Keto, halved)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (Ultimate Keto, halved)
- 4 bacon (thin-cut slices
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos (Ultimate Keto, halved)
- 4 slices tomatoes (Ultimate Keto, halved)
- greens (handful fresh
- barbecue sauce
- Make the Ultimate Keto Buns by following the video recipe.
- They will be darker in color if you use brown flax, or light in color if you use golden flax.
- You can make a double batch of keto buns and keep them in the freezer.
- When you want to make the burgers, let the buns defrost at room temperature.
- Optionally, you can cut the buns in half and briefly crisp up under a broiler.
- Divide the beef into 8 equal pieces.
- Patty out a piece of each piece and fill with cheese, jalapeños,...
- then crispy bacon (you can crisp it up in the oven or on a pan).
- Top with the another piece and pinch the sides together sealing up the burger.
- Grill burgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until desired doneness is reached, approximately 4 minutes each side for medium.
- You can eat the burgers with a bowl of dressed greens or ...
- place the burger in a bun and top with desired burger toppings.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:25:30.