Keto Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burgers
- 4 buns (Ultimate Keto,
- 1 pound ground beef (Ultimate Keto, halved)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (Ultimate Keto, halved)
- 4 bacon (thin-cut slices,
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos (Ultimate Keto, halved)
- 4 slices tomatoes (Ultimate Keto, halved)
- greens (handful fresh,
- ketchup ,
- mustard ,
- barbecue sauce ,
- Make the Ultimate Keto Buns by following the video recipe. They will be darker in color if you use brown flax, or light in color if you use golden flax. You can make a double batch of keto buns and keep them in the freezer. When you want to make the burgers, let the buns defrost at room temperature. Optionally, you can cut the buns in half and briefly crisp up under a broiler. Divide the beef into 8 equal pieces. Patty out a piece of each piece and fill with cheese, jalapeños,... ... then crispy bacon (you can crisp it up in the oven or on a pan). Top with the another piece and pinch the sides together sealing up the burger. Grill burgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until desired doneness is reached, approximately 4 minutes each side for medium. You can eat the burgers with a bowl of dressed greens or ... ... place the burger in a bun and top with desired burger toppings. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:25:30.