Keto Chicken Nuggets
- 1 chicken breasts (Cooked, 4 Oz.)
- 1/2 ounce grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- Instructions Start by heating your deep fryer to 375 degrees Cook a chicken breast and cut into cubes (This one was cooked on a Foreman Grill) Mix the grated parmesan, almond flour and baking powder Add the egg and whisk Add the water and whisk Roll the chicken breasts in the batter until they are fully coated, then use a fork to drop them into the frying oil Make sure that they don't stick to the bottom or the basket if your fryer uses one, I took a fork and flipped them / moved them around every minute or so Cook until the batter turns golden brown, approximately 5 minutes
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:31.