Easy Lemon Chicken
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour (We use this!)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (We use this!)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice (We use this!)
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (confectioner
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (We use this!)
- ChickenCut you thighs into bite sized chunks and set aside.Add coconut flour to a bowl and I'm small batches add the chopped chicken pieces into the flour fully coating them.Add coconut oil to medium-high heat pan.
- Once it is hot add the chicken pieces in batches until all are fully cooked through.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:37.