Easy Keto Korean Beef With Cauli Rice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons green onions (minced)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook and stir ground beef and garlic in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, coconut sugar, ginger, and black pepper in a bowl; whisk until well combined.
- Pour over ground beef; simmer until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
- Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
- You might also like Addictive Asian Beef Slaw (Crack Slaw) Never stop eating this tasty Crack Slaw!
- Easy Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Beef) The flavorful and easy Korean classic!
- Charred Broccoli Beef A deliciously charred version of the takeout favorite!
- Get the magazine Subscribe to Allrecipes Magazine Get a full year for $10! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
- Footnotes Cook's Note: To make cauliflower rice, grate cauliflower using a coarse grater or using the grater disc in a food processor.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:50.