Creamy Mushroom Risotto From The Ketodiet Cookbook
- 1/2 cup dried porcini mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 white onion (small)
- 4 cups wild mushrooms (small)
- 1/4 cup ghee (small)
- 2 garlic cloves (small)
- 6 cups rice (small)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (small)
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Soaked the dried Porcinis in the chicken stock for at least 15 minutes.
- One soaked, chopped mushrooms into smaller pieces if needed.
- Peel and finally dice the onion.
- Wash and slice the fresh mushrooms.Grease a large pan or heavy soup pot with half cup of ghee and add the onion and the crushed garlic.
- Cook over medium high Heat for 5 to 8 minutes until lightly browned.At the cauli rice and sliced mushrooms and mix well.
- Poor in the soaked mushrooms with their liquid and season with salt.
- You can substitute quarter cup of the stock we quarter cup of dry white wine if you like.Pour in the cream and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the Cauliflower is tender but not overcooked.
- Remove from the heat.
- I just squeeze of lemon juice parsley, grated Parmesan cheese, and remaining ghee or butter, and mix well until combined.Garnish with more parsley and serve immediately.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:47.