Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Keto)
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil (organic)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (organic)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar (organic)
- vanilla extract (organic)
- In a large skillet over low heat melt coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Stir in cocoa powder.
- Stir in agave.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract if using.
- Pour into a spouted cup to make pouring easier.
- Pour mixture into silicone candy molds.
- (my mold holds over ½ tablespoon) 7.
- Freeze or refrigerate until set.
- Remove from molds and store in the fridge in an air tight container.
- Eat one fat bomb to curb the appetite or satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Notes I like to use a mixture of almond butter and peanut butter.
- Use a low sugar variety.
- Some fat bomb recipes suggest to add in butter.
- I chose to leave it out since I use these fat bombs as a sweet tooth fighter and appetite suppressor
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:27.