Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 celery (large rib
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (large rib, chopped)
- 1 shallots (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (large rib, chopped)
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (large rib, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pork rind (large rib, chopped)
- 1 pound lump crab meat (large rib, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- In the pan, heat the butter, then add the celery, bell pepper, shallot, garlic, sea salt and black pepper.
- Sauté until the vegetables are translucent and soft, about 10 minutes.In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, spicy brown mustard and hot sauce.
- Add the sautéed vegetables and mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Mix in the Parmesan cheese and pork rinds.
- Fold the crab into the mixture.Line a large plate or rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form the crab mixture into 8 equal-size patties.
- Place the patties on the prepared baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.Pan-fry in olive oil, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, until the crab cakes are golden brown and crispy on each side.
- Be careful not to flip them too many times or they will fall apart.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:48.