Better Than Thanksgiving Turkey Breast Tenderloin (low-carb, keto)
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F and season turkey breast tenderloin 2.
- Heat cast iron skillet over MED-HIGH heat and drop in butter 3.
- Sear turkey breast tenderloin for 2-4 minutes on each side 4.
- Transfer turkey breast tenderloins to a roasting pan 5.
- Brush with butter and bake for 10 minutes 6.
- Remove from oven and brush with more butter 7.
- Bake for another 10 minutes 8.
- Remove from oven and brush with remaining butter 9.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F 10.
- Cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes 11.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:32.