Baked Pesto Shrimp with Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower (small)
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp (small)
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (small)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 slices lemon (small)
- While preheating the oven to 350°F, cut the cauliflower into pieces and arrange on ⅓ of the pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.Meanwhile, marinate the shrimp with pesto in a bowl.
- Let sit for a few minutes.Take out the pan from the oven.
- Arrange the tomatoes in the middle and the lemon slices in the other side.
- Place the shrimps over the lemon slices.
- Sprinkle the olive oil over the tomatoes and cauliflower.
- Add the garlic powder, lemon juice (about 2 tbsp), and onion to the pan.
- Put some dash of salt and pepper to taste.Replace in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes more.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:15.