All Inclusive Keto French Toast
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon butter (grassfed, softened)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (grassfed, softened)
- 1 ounce meal (grassfed, softened)
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour (grassfed, softened)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (grassfed, softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (grassfed, softened)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Prepare a small microwave-safe bowl.
- It can be either a ramekin or a coffee mug, whatever you have at hand.
- I use a ramekin with a 3.7" diameter.
- If you don't have macadamia meal, take 1 oz.
- of macadamia nuts and process in a food processor.
- Don't process for too long or you'll get macadamia butter.
- Alternatively, you can use almond meal.
- Put in all the ingredients, starting with the egg.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Put in a microwave, and nuke for 2 or 3 minutes (depending on how strong the microwave is).
- Take the spongy "cake" out.
- It might still be soggy in the bottom, but no worries.
- Cut it in half horizontally (see the instruction image).
- Toast the two halves in a toaster or fry them in a pan.
- Top with whatever your heart desires: More butter and cinnamon, maple syrup ...
- In the picture, I used crème fraîche, mixed with cinnamon.
- And enjoy! ????
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:25.