Pumpkin Spice Vegan Keto Doughnuts (paleo, nut free)
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds (ground)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (or other sugar-free sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon seasoning (ground)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease muffin tin with coconut oil (this is super important, unless you have a silicone doughnut pan).
- Stir the ground flaxseed into the water, and let sit for a few minutes.
- To the flaxseed mixture, add the canned pumpkin, vanilla, Swerve and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, spices).
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix until just combined.
- Scoop batter into the wells of the doughnut pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- You'll be able to tell the doughnuts are done, as they will have separated from the sides of the tin a bit.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan by inverting it onto a cutting board.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:28.