- 1 cup Nutella (Homemade)
- 4 tablespoons erythritol
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place a cup of Nutella into a microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring until very soft.
- You can also put it in the oven to warm and soften up.
- Crack open 4 eggs and start whisking with your electric mixer until they have tripled in volume and have become a light yellow color.
- This should take somewhere between 5-8 minutes.
- Combine the now soft Nutella and eggs and whisk again until combined.
- If you're using homemade Nutella, add your sweetener of choice.
- For keto, we suggest powdered erythritol.
- For paleo, we think some honey or Stevia would be good.
- If you're using store bought Nutella, the sugar in there is plenty! Spray some ramekins with oil and pour the Nutella brownie batter in.
- We made enough for 4 people.
- Put your ramekins on a cookie sheet (to transport them in one trip) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once they're baked, let cool slightly.
- We like our brownies soft, so we ate them very soon after 🙂
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:03.