Nut Free Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetener (granulated erythritol)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 1 tablespoon flour (granulated erythritol)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (granulated erythritol)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Combine the sunflower seed butter, eggs, coconut flour, vanilla, sweetener, coconut, konjac flour (if using) and kosher salt in a medium-sized bowl and mix with a spoon until blended and a stiff dough forms.Stir in the chocolate chunks or chips until well incorporated.Form into fifteen 1 1/2 balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.Flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass (they won’t spread on their own.)Bake for 16 minutes or until golden brown and only slightly soft in the center.Remove from the oven and cool for 30 minutes to let them firm up.Sprinkle with additional flakes of salt if desired.Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:15.