Mississippi Pot Roast
- 1 stick butter
- 10 pepper (Peperoncini)
- Add roast to your crock pot and top with ranch mix, au jus gravy mix, whole stick of butter and 5-10 peperoncini peppers.
- Put the lid on the crock pot and set the temp to Low.
- Leave the roast alone for 8 hours.
- Once finished remove the meat and peppers from the crock pot.
- Take an immersion blender and blend the leftover juices until a smooth gravy forms.
- Enjoy! *Since I do track my calories I like to weigh the meat and gravy separately so I can get exact portions.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:50:06.