Mini Ketogenic Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour (finely ground)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup butter (finely ground)
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (finely ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams strawberries (finely ground)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (finely ground)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (finely ground)
- 1/2 cup sweetener (finely ground)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Crust Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place parchment paper cupcake liners in your baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the crust and mix until combined.
- Add approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner and press down evenly to form the crust.
- Mini Ketogenic Strawberry Cheesecakes Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven to cool.
- Strawberry Drizzle Blend together fresh strawberries and sweetener with your immersion blender and set aside.
- Mini Ketogenic Strawberry Cheesecakes Cheesecake Filling Place your cream cheese, lemon zest and sweetener in the bowl of your stand mixer and cream until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs and sour cream and mix until completely smooth.
- Add in the lemon juice and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the cupcake liners.
- Mini Ketogenic Strawberry Cheesecake Place approximately 3/4 teaspoon of strawberry drizzle on top of each mini cheese cake and swirl it through the cheese cake mixture with a toothpick.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:09.