Low Carb Skillet Brownie
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons erythritol (or other sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or other sweetener)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate (or other sweetener)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce chocolate (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 ounce chopped walnuts (or other sweetener)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 large eggs
- Instructions Preheat oven to 350F.
- Thoroughly grease a 6 or 6.5in cast iron skillet with coconut oil.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, melt butter and almond butter.
- Add erythritol and stir regularly until sweetener is mostly dissolved (~3 minutes).
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Remove pan from heat, and allow to cool slightly (2-3 minutes).
- Stir in cocoa powder, almond flour, and baking powder.
- Add egg and WakeShake, and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate and nuts.
- Add batter to prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until surface appears dry around the edges and center is set.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:15.