Low Carb Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef (85% Lean Meat 15% Fat)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (85% Lean Meat 15% Fat)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 cup tomato purée
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley (85% Lean Meat 15% Fat)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (85% Lean Meat 15% Fat)
- Set the oven to 350°F and preheat while making the loaf.Combine all of the ingredients together.
- Knead well with your hands or a spoon.
- Remember not to overmix it.Coat a loaf pan with melted butter.
- Place the meat mixture in and flatten the surface with a spatula.Place the pan uncovered in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Wait until cooked through.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:37.