Low Carb Indonesian Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the chicken drumsticks and sesame oil.
- Mix well.Rub the dry seasoning mix over the chicken drumsticks and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- For best results leave to marinate overnight.
- We recommend using food safe disposable gloves for this step as the turmeric will stain your hands.Preheat oven to 200C/390F.Place chicken drumsticks on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with the sesame oil.Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the drumsticks are cooked through.Serve and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:07.