Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
- 7 ounces milk (ricotta cheese whole)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 lemon zest (ricotta cheese whole)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2/3 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (ricotta cheese whole)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (ricotta cheese whole)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Prepare one lemon.
- Zest the whole fruit then press the lemon to get the juice.Place the lemon zest and juice in a mixing bowl then crack the eggs into the bowl.
- Stir well together with the liquid stevia, vanilla, and ricotta cheese.Whisk the mixture with the dry ingredients until smooth.Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop ¼ cupfuls of the batter onto the heated oil but do not fill the cup to the brim.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes over and leave for another 2 minutes or until the pancakes turn golden.
- Repeat for the remaining amount of batter.Start making the lemon glaze while frying the pancakes.
- Mix the lemon juice with the powdered erythritol and almond milk.
- Stir well.Glaze the pancakes with the lemon mixture.
- Serve with some poppy seeds on top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:15.