Lemon Butter Chicken Thighs
- 4 chicken thighs (with bone and skin)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (with bone and skin)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic (with bone and skin)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup baby spinach (with bone and skin)
- Mix the minced garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Use this spice mix to season the chicken thighs after washing and drying the meat.Turn the stove on medium heat.
- Settle a large skillet over the heat and melt the butter in.
- Sauté the seasoned chicken to make all of the sides golden brown.Pour the lemon juice, chicken broth, thyme, and heavy cream on top of the chicken.
- Let it boil then leave to cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.Toss in the chopped spinach.
- Put the lid on top and cook for an additional 3 minutes before turning off the stove.
- Transfer all of the contents into a baking dish.
- Dust generously with Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Remember to preheat the oven to 375°F.Serve while hot with a lettuce salad on the side.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:24.