Ketogenic Texan BBQ Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar (Erythritol)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (Erythritol)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place all the herbs and spices along with the erythritol into a mixing bowl and mix.Add the chicken wings and ensure they are all coated in the spice mix.
- Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.Preheat your grill (or oven to 200C/390F).Drizzle the oil over your wings to prevent sticking.
- For baking, place your wings on a lined cookie sheet.Grill your wings for 15-20 minutes until cooked through OR bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cooking time will depend on the size of your wings.Serve with Keto Friendly Mayo for dipping.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:28.