Keto Pumpkin Spice Haystack Cookies – Low Carb
- 4 ounces butter (softened)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée (softened)
- 1/3 cup sweetener (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (softened)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (softened)
- 12 pecans (halves to garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for the pecan halves if using) in a medium sized bowl and mix well.Using 2 spoons or a medium cookie scoop, scoop the dough into 12 mounds and place on parchment or wax paper on a small platter or cookie sheet.Garnish each cookie with a pecan half if desired.Chill until firm and serve.Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:47.