- 8 tablespoons ghee
- 20 green chilies
- garlic (with green tops 12)
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- salt (to taste)
- Grind together the green chillies, garlic and coriander.
- I prefer it coarse for a rustic flavour, but you can keep it as coarse or fine as you like.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add the pork pieces and saute till the edges turn a little crisp and golden.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add water just below the level of the meat.
- Turn the gas down to sim.
- Cover and cook till done, stirring occasionally.
- Soup it up or chow down with some cauliflower rice.
- Happy Ketoing!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:09.