Keto Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 4 tilapia (portions,
- 1 large eggs ,
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise ,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ,
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ,
- lemon wedges (portions, 5-6 oz each)
- 3 ounces shredded parmesan cheese (portions, 5-6 oz each)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning ,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika ,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Instructions Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper. Gently pat tilapia dry. In a shallow dish or bowl, whisk together egg, mayo, salt, and pepper until smooth and well combined. In a separate shallow dish or plate, combine crust ingredients: parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, and salt. Dip both sides of each piece of tilapia in the egg mixture and then roll in the parmesan mixture to coat. Place on prepared on baking sheet, leaving 1-2 inches between pieces. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and fish is opaque and flaky. Best served immediately.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:19.