Keto Nut Pralines
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy organic)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil ,
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste ,
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar ,
- 2 cups chopped pecans (creamy organic)
- Combine peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla paste, and coconut sugar in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat until hot, but not boiling. Stir to melt coconut sugar as much as possible. Evenly divide pecans among about 7 ramekins. Pour peanut butter mixture over pecans. Freeze ramekins until pralines are set. Serve from frozen or refrigerated. Notes inspired by and adapted from these peanut butter pecan bars.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:50:05.