Keto Nut Pralines
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy organic)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 cups chopped pecans (creamy organic)
- Combine peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla paste, and coconut sugar in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Stir to melt coconut sugar as much as possible.
- Evenly divide pecans among about 7 ramekins.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over pecans.
- Freeze ramekins until pralines are set.
- Serve from frozen or refrigerated.
- Notes inspired by and adapted from these peanut butter pecan bars.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:50:05.